1. This contest is organised by By Oummi, based in Monnikenwerve 119-121, 8000 Bruges. Participation is limited to adults who live in Belgium or The Netherlands and who have a valid Facebook and/or Instagram account. Employees of By Oummi cannot participate.
2. The giveaway hosted by By Oummi is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
3. Entries will be accepted online starting on 6/7/2021 and ending 27/8/2021.
4. For a participation to be valid, participants must share a fun summer moment involving By Oummi as a video or photo via their Facebook- or Instagram account. It is vital that they tag the correct official Facebook- or Instagram account of By Oummi.
For Facebook this is: https://www.facebook.com/By.Oummi
For Instagarm this is: https://www.instagram.com/by.oummi/ .
5. After the time to participate has passed, an internal and impartial jury will judge the photos and videos and choose the most suitable one. This will happen without delay, but no term will be defined. The winner is entitled to an Albert Heijn voucher worth €20 to buy By Oummi products. The prize is personal, indivisible, and cannot be transferred, nor exchanged. No compensation of any kind will be given if the winner cannot accept the prize.
The winner will be selected by a jury under the supervision of By Oummi.
6. The winner will be notified by Messenger or Instagram Direct Messenger. If the winner doesn’t reply within 5 work days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. The Albert Heijn voucher will be delivered to the address communicated to By Oummi by the winner.
8. By Oummi reserves the right to modify the promotion or its course in case of unforeseen and unwanted circumstances. They cannot be held liable if, as a result of circumstances beyond their control, the contest should be interrupted, postponed or cancelled or if certain terms of this contest should be changed.
9. Those who participate in this contest, must accept the rules in their entirety. No changes or disputes will be accepted on this matter.